10 Sept 2012

Creeper Crochet Blanket - Not Big Enough!


Alas! The "finished" blanket is not large enough to satisfy any sort of snuggling needs. I thought I had finished; how wrong was I?!

To amend this, I took the Creeper body and exported it to three colours (no black) and I'm going to work a few more rows in. If I want to go all Golden Ratio, I'll have to make it 12 rows high, so four more rows.

This only annoys me because I thought I was so close to finishing it - it has almost been a year since I started the project. Plus I had to buy more yarn, and they were missing the light blue colour. The closest match I could find was an expensive knit meant for baby clothes (grrr). Fortunately it is relatively easy to match 8ply black yarn!

After finishing the last rows, I plan on edging it in black - and I'm kind of tempted to make a pretty shell edging.

Whelp, back to it then.

No comments:

Post a Comment